If you received a key in the mail, be sure to bring it downtown and see what treasures it might unlock! If it doesn’t work in the first treasure chest, keep trying – there are 10 businesses participating in this fun contest!
- Bungalow Jo’s – Tuesday through Friday, 10am-5pm; Saturday 11am-4pm
- American Family – Monday through Friday – 9am-5pm
- Countryside Jewelry – Monday through Friday 9am-7pm; Saturday 9am-5pm; Sunday 11am-3pm
- Denny’s Hairstyling – Monday 8am-5pm; Tuesday and Wednesday 8am-7pm; Thursday 8am-8pm; Friday 8am-5pm; Saturday 8am-2pm
- Dutch Designs – Monday through Saturday – 10am-5pm
- Lewis Station Winery – Wednesday through Saturday 12pm-8pm; Sunday 11am-3pm
- Sweet Lips – Wednesday through Friday 12pm-5pm; Saturday 10am-4pm (additional hours possible as renovation nears completion)
- Sprout & Lake Street Emporium – Tuesday through Friday 12pm-5pm; Saturday 10am-5pm; Sunday 12pm-3pm
- Ephraim Pottery – Tuesday through Saturday 1oam-5pm; Sunday 11am-4pm
- Calamity Janes – Thursday and Saturday 10am-4pm
You have until November 16 to test your key! There are many winning keys – and you might have one of them!
Each key that unlocks a treasure test will win an immediate gift certificate, and then be added to the drawing for the Grand Prize – a $5o0 shopping spree! That will take care of a lot of holiday shopping!!
Legendary Lake Mills Holiday Shopping!
From November 23rd through December 24th, Lake Mills is your holiday shopping destination!
Take Legendary Ladies Saturday (November 23), Black Friday (November 29), Small Business Saturday (November 30), and Cyber Monday (December 2), roll them up with all of the days inbetween and through Christmas Eve, and you have a wonderful opportunity to do all of your holiday shopping in Lake Mills!
Watch for more information as our local businesses post their specials for this legendary shopping season!
Check out our Legendary Holiday Shopping event page for all of the details! http://www.legendarylakemills.com/main-street-sponsored-community-events/legendary-ladies/
And remember – friends don’t let friends shop malls…
LAKE MILLS WINTER MARKET!
Save the date for Saturday, December 14 for the annual Winter Market! Join favorite Lake Mills Farmers’ Market vendors, along with artisans and crafts vendors for a great day of shopping – Christmas presents, teacher’s presents – and don’t forget presents for yourself!
Food, beverages and live music, including a Christmas concert from the Lake Mills City Band!
9am-3pm at the Lake Mills City Hall – 200 Water Street.
Are you interested in vending at the Winter Market? Download the 2013 Winter Market Vendor Application!
SAVE THE DATE for the KNICKERBOCKER ICE FESTIVAL!!
Already worried about the long Wisconsin winter months that inevitably follow the fun holiday season?
Never fear – you have the Knickerbocker Ice Festival to look forward to!
Friday, January 31 – Knickerbocker Trivia Night
Saturday, February 1 – Knickerbocker Ice Festival
Check back for more information!
If you are interested in volunteering for any of these events, please contact the Main Street office at 920-648-6721.
Participate. Volunteer. Donate.
Legendary Ghost Stories of Lake Mills
Get your copy of this award winning book! Only $15 (plus shipping); 45 pages, softcover, original photography by Nicole Cooke Photography. We are currently on the second printing of this popular book – don’t miss your chance to own an intriguing bit of Lake Mills history and lore!